Customer Service Officer
Do you enjoy serving customers and tending to their requests?
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Officer to join our Customer Service team. We need someone who enjoys communicating with our customers and understands what our customers need.
Your role will be responsible for handling enquiries, providing solutions, and developing strong relationships with our customers.
- Provide customer service at an exemplary level upholding the professional image of the company
- Stay engaged with customers to ensure a positive customer experience during their scheduled appointment
- Provide product advisory, answer to customers enquiries, and explaining procedures over the phone
- Assist with clients account management
- Tactfully and professionally follow up with customers, to elicit timely repayments
- Contact customers tactfully to negotiate plans of reloans
- Maintain and update customers’ records on timely basis
- Education: Minimum GCE O level / Degree holder in any field or other equivalent qualifications
- Experience: Minimum one year of relevant experience. Entry candidate with the right skill sets and attitude are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Friendly: Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly demeanor
- Articulate: Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skills. Proficient in speaking both English and Mandarin (for liaison with Mandarin speaking customers)
- Collaborator: Driven team player with the ability to manage cross-functional and institutional relationships
- Ambitious: Self-motivated, hardworking and able to work in a fast paced environment
Think You're a Good Fit?
'Application for (job title)'.