Customer Service Associate
Do you enjoy serving customers and tending to their requests?
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our Crawfort team. We need someone who enjoys communicating with our customers and understands what our customers need.
Your role will be responsible for handling enquiries, providing solutions, and developing strong relationships with our customers.
- Being an ambassador and upholding the professional image of Crawfort
- Delivering an exemplary level of customer service
- Providing assistance to new customers during the onboarding process while they are queueing, and to create a pleasant experience during their wait
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Education: Minimum GCE O level/Degree holder in any field or other equivalent qualifications
- Experience: Minimum one year of relevant experience. Entry-level candidates with the right skill sets and attitude are welcome to apply
- Knowledge: Good understanding of statutory and accounting reporting requirements, tax regulations, and guidelines
- Articulate: Excellent communication skills and strong people management skills. Proficient in speaking both English and Mandarin (for liaison with Mandarin speaking customers)
- Collaborator: Driven team player with the ability to manage cross-functional and institutional relationships
- Ambitious: Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to work in a fast paced environment
Think You're a Good Fit?
'Application for (job title)'.