Capital Raising / Corporate Finance Executive
Do you have plenty of financial knowledge and a love for data analysis?
We are currently seeking a Capital Raising / Corporate Finance Executive to join our Corporate Development team. You will be responsible for identifying and evaluating potential investors while ensuring that transactions are financially and strategically viable for the organization.
- Research and summarise target investors and develop fundraising strategies with key internal stakeholders
- To prepare and set up meeting plans with financial and strategic investors
- Assist in the evaluation, structuring, and execution of merger, acquisition, disposal, financing and restructuring transactions
- Apply knowledge in accounting standards to determine the impact of any transaction on the Company’s financial projections
- Ensure that any transaction to be undertaken is in-line with the company’s directions and viable from commercial, financial and regulatory perspectives
- Manage certain aspects of a transaction such as working level discussions, due diligence processes, and liaising with all parties involved in a transaction
- Prepare presentations on proposed transactions to the Management team
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders (i.e. marketing team, accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies)
- Development of valuation, financial and strategic analysis
- Education: Minimum Diploma or equivalent educational qualification
- Experience: Exposure to relevant transactions through Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, and Private Equity companies. An investment banking or corporate finance background in SMEs would be a plus
- Knowledge: Well-developed valuation, financial analysis and modelling skills, including the ability to develop a financial model from scratch. VC/PE/Credit and Debt Funds/Family office network contacts is a must. Able to work with service providers e.g. Preqin to come up with a global investor proprietary database and network map
- Articulate: Excellent and strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills. The ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Collaborator: Driven team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious: Good working attitude, highly motivated and analytical self-starter. A fast learner, confident, and able to work independently to pitch capital raising ideas to investors
- Analytical: Able to formulate ideas, presentation material (working with marketing), facts and figures (industry and company) and able to logically structure a deliverable/storyboard
Think You're a Good Fit?
'Application for (job title)'.