Business Development Executive
Do you thrive in building strong relationships with your customers and stakeholders?
We are currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join our Capitall team. You will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities, while maintaining a positive relationship with our clients.
- Assist the Business Development Manager in the following:
- Generating sustainable revenue in line with the company goals by building, managing and growing the portfolio
- Conduct regular reviews and taking proactive measures to ensure credit quality
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Achieve sales targets set by the company
- Source clients, managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, preparing credit/solution
- Developing proposals and presentations
- Negotiating and establishing a strong relationship with our clients by providing trustworthy financial solutions
- Actively manage new clients' application, needs, queries and objectives
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Education: Minimum Diploma or equivalent educational qualification
- Experience: Minimum one year of relevant working experience. Candidates with no relevant working experience are also encouraged and welcomed to apply
- Knowledge: Relevant experience in dealing with SMEs; and understanding of corporate lending/credit would be an added advantage
- Articulate: Strong proficiency in English and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborator: Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious: Good working attitude, highly motivated and result oriented. A fast learner, confident, and able to work independently.
Think You're a Good Fit?
'Application for (job title)'.